Career Opportunities with Nova-Tech
Nova-Tech is one of the largest animal health parenteral injectable manufacturers in the nation, with a state-of-the-art, 85,000-square-foot manufacturing facility in Grand Island, Nebraska. We offer full benefits, competitive wages and opportunities to advance in a collegial environment that encourages your participation and recognizes your contributions.
The listings below describe positions currently open at Nova-Tech. If you see a position of interest to you for which you are qualified, click here to submit your resume and a cover letter to our human resources department. You may also apply by writing to Nova-Tech, 4705 Gold Core Road, Grand Island, NE 68801.
Manages and provides computer hardware and software installation, maintenance, training and consultation, and recommendations about future planning and development of resources of a GMP aseptic fill manufacturing facility. Provide these services in an effective and efficient manner to ensure maximum access to and implementation of technology services and resources.
The System Administrator responsibilities include non scheduled IT responsibilities with senior management and employees who have technical issues. Senior management will rely on the System Administrator to provide guidance and expertise relating to software and hardware. This position is in charge of technical implementation, monitoring, and maintenance of the computer systems, networks, and other electronic industrial equipment.
- Be familiar with a variety of hardware, software, and network environments in order to provide technical help desk service
- Analyze needs of users and departments
- Make software and hardware recommendations to management to determine and implement system improvements
- Maintain employee entrance access system
- Ensure data security and reliability via appropriate backup and monitoring systems
- Preserve information security to protect company assets
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge and Job Skills:
- Attention to detail
- Multi-tasking and shifting from one job to the next with confidence
- Mechanical knowledge and troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with standard computer hardware components and able to troubleshoot, repair, or rebuild systems
- Knowledge of Windows Server, SQL Server, Active Directory, IIS Server, Hyper-V, Remote Desktop Services, Windows Server Update Services, and Office 365
- Knowledge of Linux server management including KVM/QEMU, Nginx, MySQL, and PostgreSQL in Debian and Red Hat-based Operating Systems
- Familiar with common server concepts such as virtualization, disk arrays, task scheduling, and user/group management
- Experience with web application technology including Django and ReactJS
- Able to lift 30-50 lbs.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Associates Degree in Information Technology or related field
- Industry experience preferred
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English sufficiently to perform the duties of this position
Apply Online Download Application